The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
To learn more about the natural cleaning powers of hydroperoxides Click here
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features higher ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
- U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
- Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars
- In-Duct Air Purifier
- Humidifier Installation
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Ultraviolet Purification
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone, email, or through this form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.
REME HALO for Your Home
REME HALO for Commercial Applications
Reme Halo on Fox News – 99.9% effective against Covid-19
REME HALO Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 by 99.9%