Amana ASXC18 Air Conditioner
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASXC18 Air Conditioner offers up to 19 SEER energy efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand ASXC18 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
High-Efficiency Air Conditioner up to 19 SEER
- ComfortNet™ Compatible – Improve your home comfort convenience with more control options. ComfortNet communicating thermostats with a touchscreen interface continuously monitor system performance and allow remote control of the system as an option.
- High-Efficient, Two-Stage Scroll Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 19 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER, single-stage compressors.
- High-Efficiency Two-Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motor – With an advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Copeland ® CoreSense Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to a unit without a filter drier.
- Quiet Operation – Acoustically engineered, high-density sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without sound blankets for years of quiet comfort.
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top – With an advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.