Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASX16 Air Conditioner offers up to 16 SEER energy efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand ASX16 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
- High-Efficiency Scroll Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 16 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
- Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to a unit without a filter drier.
- Quiet Operation – Acoustically engineered, highdensity sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without sound blankets for years of quiet comfort.
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with SoundControl Top – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Charging
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone, email, or through this form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.