Amana ASX13 Air Conditioner
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASX13 Air Conditioner offers up to 14 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand ASX13 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
Energy-Efficient Air Conditioner up to 14 SEER
- Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER compressors.
- Single-Speed Condenser Fan Motor – With an advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to a unit without a filter drier.
- Quiet Operation – Acoustically engineered, high-density sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without sound blankets for years of quiet comfort.
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with SoundControl Top – With an advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.