This Amana brand Two-Stage, EC Motor Furnace offers 80% AFUE, as opposed to lower ratings of less efficient gas furnaces. Its multi-speed blower can improve its efficiency rating and enable the furnaces to maintain consistent warmth in low-heat capacity mode without inefficient high-heat surges associated with single-speed gas furnaces.
- 80% AFUE – Converts 80¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger –Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger.
- 2 Stage EC Motor – Electronically Commutated Motors offer a quiet, more efficient blower with guaranteed cfm that will help mitigate issues with existing ductwork problems.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Carbide Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Powder-Paint Finish – Durable baked-enamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Cleaning
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Certification
- Thermostat Installation
- HVAC Zoning
- Home Automation
- Energy Conservation
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone, email, or through this form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.