When the time comes to replace your old, worn-out furnace; you should choose to go with a name you know, like the Amana brand, one of America’s most trusted and enduring consumer brands. Yet, peace of mind isn’t all that you’ll enjoy with an Amana brand AMEC96 Two-Stage, Multi-Speed Furnace.
Amana AMEC96 Gas Furnace
High-Efficiency Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 96% AFUE – Converts 96¢ of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinklebend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Multi-Speed ECM motor – Automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise as compared to single-stage motors.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Two-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Color-Coded Low-Voltage Terminals – with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifer
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet – Durable bakedenamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Cleaning
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Certification
- Thermostat Installation
- HVAC Zoning
- Home Automation
- Energy Conservation
Request an Appointment
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone, email, or through this form and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.